Stilettos && Broken Bottles*

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - Posted by -Vky* at 9:46 PM
So each year at the end of the year, I choose my favorite song that has absolutely blown me away and more than likely has the highest number of times played on my iPod. So this year, I decided not to wait until December, because I already know what song I am going to choose. I always choose something that I felt connected in a way and kind of meant something to me at the moment.

My family and friends know that I am literally OBSESSED with this song and have had it on repeat all summer long. I first heard it in Ryan's car on my way home and I was like, "Who is this?!" Ryan says, "Umm...I kinda heart this song...you should see the video." So, I go home and sure enough...I was hooked. The video is just as amazing as the song. Best lyrics, best video, best DANCE MOVES! Mind you I haven't heard from Robyn since Show Me Love when I was like 12 and that was really one of my favorite songs. Love her new album and I've been playing it non-stop. I'm glad she performed at the VMA's....she wins Song of the Year && Video of the Year && Album of the Year in MY book! All her lyrics literally describe my life at the moment.

ENJOY! =]






Vky's 2009 Song of the Year:

Amanda Blank - Leaving You Behind