Destination: Happiness

Friday, May 6, 2011 - Posted by -Vky* at 9:13 AM
"From that chair, I've caught....a few fish and some rays. And I've watched boats sail...in and out of Cinnamon Bay. I let go of a lover that took a piece of my heart. Prayed many times for forgiveness...and a brand new start."



There's a place Kenny Chesney talks about in his song, "Old Blue Chair"...and that name has forever stayed in mind since I've heard it. It's called Cinnamon Bay. I remember entering it into image search in Google. And I fell in love. I've never been to the Virgin Islands. I've never even been to the Carribean...but I will go to this place.

So I've cut this picture out and I've posted it on the wall of my cubicle. I've posted it next to my dresser. And the screensaver on my laptop. When I see this picture all I think about is: Beauty, peace, love, happiness. And that's exactly what I need to feel right now.