Ahhh---Chooo!

Monday, April 25, 2011 - Posted by -Vky* at 9:54 AM
I've never realized how bad my allergies have gotten until recently. It seems that my daily routine of 45 sneezes has progressed into a ritual. If I don't wake up in the morning with my nose spray in one hand and a tissue in the other...I'm awake at all hours of the night trying to find either. I don't understand what change in my life has lead to my drastic increase of allergy symptoms. Yes, I am ACTUALLY sitting here bitching and ranting as the "eco-friendly" recycled box of tissues sitting on my desk, ordered by the nice administrative assistant down the hall, does not only hold the consistency of the PAPER MACHE, but is scrapping my nostrils and upper lip all together. Geez...I could have just used toilet paper in the bathroom stalls...at least that is a little softer. I do not bother putting eye makeup any longer....it is going to rub off anyway as the itchy eyes constanly water and make me feel like I should be sitting here watching a sappy old chick flick (with PUFFS LOTION + ALOE VERA PLEASE). Allergies are not seasonal, damn it...they are year round!